Along with his Keynote Lecture Friday morning, Peter Pizzi will also teach a 6 hour exclusive workshop (Lecture w/ Demo) on Saturday.
Only 15 seats available (20 max)!
This is your chance to catch international speaker Peter Pizzi while he is in Texas!
You can purchase this as an add-on to your registration. If you have already registered, simply register just for the Peter Pizzi 1 day workshop and it will be added to your registration.
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2016 8am-3:30pm (with hour and half break for lunch)
Cost $299 per person
Participants 15ppl/20ppl maximum
6 Hours Scientific CE
Ceramic Options for Our Restorative Future
Our educated patients and the advancement of materials have created a need for us to didactically move through the diagnostic process. This one day course will focus on a rational methodology to help eliminate the frustrations often encountered during this endeavor. Communication, Material Options, the importance of photography as an aid for ceramic builds and color communication can be incorporated into a routine regimen that will enable the dentist and technician to achieve a high level of predictability. The ability to understand each materials optical and functional parameter will be a key to future success. This one day clinic will teach you a variety of protocols and techniques that promote outstanding esthetic and functional results. Leave ready to apply what you’ve learned immediately.
Participants Will Learn:
- Diagnostic case management
- The importance of Photographic communication, material Choices and case management
- Proper treatment and design of substructure materials to aid in their ability to support, absorb and reflect light
- Simple internal characterization process to create depth and improve the value of your restorations
- The Ceramic canvas and spacial material choices
- Form and function – Learn why these two words will forever be linked in dental design
- Surface texture and luster
Sponsored by Jensen:
(800)243-2000 (ext. 2354)