Chet Kuhn is a native Texan and founder of the Medicare Hero insurance brokerage. With over a decade of experience working in the health insurance industry, he has dedicated this professional career to helping Medicare beneficiary's assess their personal healthcare needs and identify the Medicare insurance plans that match their individual requirements.
Chet grew up in the insurance industry and began his career working at his fathers national insurance brokerage located in Dallas Texas. After seeing an overwhelming need in the market Chet founded Medicare Hero to help provide quality education and assistance to the nearly 10,000 baby boomers who are turning 65 and joining Medicare each and every day.
Understanding Medicare: Your Questions Answered
Saturday, April 8th, 4:00am-6:00 pm / Room: Pheasant Ridge
Whether you are new to Medicare or have been enrolled for years this educational event will help make Medicare easy to understand and provide you with expert money saving tips along the way. And please feel free to leave your checkbook at home! This is an educational event so there are no pesky insurance companies allowed.
What You Will Learn:
- Medicare 101: the key facts you need to know
- What Medicare covers - and what it doesn't
- When and how to apply (and avoid penalties along the way)
- Supplement VS Advantage plans: How to choose your coverage
- How to fill the gaps in Medicare to ensure your always covered
- The 5 reasons most people overpay for Medicare
- And More!