Check out our new Exhibit Hall floorplan design for the 2020 DLAT Conference & Expo! After much deliberation, your DLAT Conference Committee has come up with a new floorplan and schedule for the post-COVID-19 Exhibit Hall. We have done our best to place exhibitor as close to the same position they were in the old Exhibit Hall. We are excited to show you the changes!
Here are some details:
- We have moved the Exhibit Hall from the Texas Grande Exhibit Hall to the International 3 & 4 ballroom.
- As a Bonus, This is right next to the Lecture Hall (International 1 & 2) where all the classes will be taking place both days.
- All Booths are now 8’x8′ and provided with one table and 2 chairs, if you need more contact Freeman and order more (If you had purchased a double booth in the former exhibit hall you will be credited for that extra booth at next years conference!)
- There will be No Vendor day this year as we could not social distance the crowds during this. (Table Clinics are still encouraged on a one-on-one basis)
- The Exhibit Hall is open Friday 10 am – 5 pm and Saturday 8 am – 2 pm
- To encourage social distancing having the attendees come and go as they please and we will keep only a certain number inside the exhibit hall at all times
- We are offering those attendees that miss a class due to talking to an exhibitor a recording of the classes when the conference is over so that they do not miss any lecture but still get one-on-one time with the exhibitors
- The Exhibit Hall will have a one-way flow of traffic designated by arrows.
- We are buying Lunch both days for all exhibitors! You may eat lunch at your booth or in the lecture hall if there is room
- Electricity and Wifi will be provided to each booth free of charge!
- We will be Live Streaming from the Exhibit Hall at various times during the conference so be ready at any time to present at your booth!
We thank you for your patience and flexibility while we figure out how to host an In-Person Meeting during these difficult times. Most importantly we want to thank you for your Loyalty to the DLAT Southwest Conference & Expo!DLAT Program Committee
If you have any questions about the exhibit hall you can contact the Exhibit Hall Administrator, Larry Mercadel Sr at ExhibitHall@dlat.org
If you have any questions about the Conference in general you can contact Cade Tippett at email@example.com