Your DLAT Conference Program Committee has worked hard to adapt our Conference to these challenging times to be able to provide quality continuing education to Dental Labs. We want to thank all of our attendees and exhibitors for their patience and flexibility while we work through this. We all want things to get back to normal! Good News! We have been able to figure out how to have one of the last actual “In-Person” live Dental Lab conferences in the nation!
This is what we are going to do:
To accommodate the social distancing regulations we have decided to streamline the schedule down to one room. Everyone will be sitting 6 feet apart and will keep their seat for both days of the conference. The Exhibit Hall will be next door to the lecture hall for easy access. We will also be instituting a “One Way” flow of traffic in the Exhibit Hall
Proposed Conference Floorplan
What else has changed?
- The whole conference will be live-streamed from the Lecture Hall.
- Every registration comes with a free pass to the live stream, if you become sick right before the conference you can now stay home or in your hotel room and watch the live stream and get your credits.
- There will be an overflow room. The new lecture hall room will accommodate 150 attendees with social distancing seating, if we have more attendees we are providing an overflow room that will be showing the live stream happening in the room next door. We even have alternative classes to the live stream in this room Saturday morning
- In an effort to reduce crowds, there will be no Vendor day in the Exhibit Hall this year. Instead, the Exhibit Hall will be open from 10 am – 6 pm Friday and 8 am to 2 pm Saturday. You will be able to come and go as you please in the exhibit hall. If you miss a class while you are in the exhibit hall you will be able to watch it later from the live stream recordings.
- Everyone will be required to wear masks when moving around the hotel. You may take them off when you are at your seat in the lecture hall. Forget your mask? Through a generous donation by Zahn Dental masks will be provided to all attendees for free. Also, personal Hand sanitizer bottles are being provided by Duece Dental Lab.
- Lunch will be provided both days for all attendees (Included in your registration)! The hotel has come up with some ingenious ways to package/deliver everyone’s food safely.
Friday, Oct 2nd
DLAT President’s Welcome
Keynote Speaker: Create Your Success in 2020 and Beyond – Ricki Braswell, CAE
Exhibit Hall Grand Opening – Sponsored by Aspen Dental
10:00am – 12:00pm
Embracing Emerging Digital Denture Fabrication with Traditional Best Practices – Eugene Royzengurt, DTG
12:30pm – 1:30pm
Lunch for all attendees! Sponsored by DLAT (Business meeting to be held during lunch)
1:00pm – 3:00pm
3:00pm – 5:00pm
7:00pm – 11pm
Presidents’ “Corona” Reception – Free for all! Live Country music, Texas Odourves, Cigar Event!
Saturday, Oct 3rd
- Advanced Case Design: Featuring Smile Enhancement Appliances and Unilaterals… – Kris Schermerhorn, CDT
- Advanced Removable Prosthetics – John Morgan Buie, DDS (2 Hr S)
10am – 12am
- Leading the Treatment Plan with Computer Dental Diagnostics – Nick Glickman, BA
- The Beauty of Esthetics with Monolithics – Daniel Swamy, CDT (2 Hr S)
12pm – 2pm
Awards Luncheon – Free for all attendees, CDT Milestone Pins
Combating Illegal Labs – Jason Stubbs, CDT (1 hr RS)
Predictable Implant Supported Prosthetics – Mark Williamson, CDT
Title TBD: EDGE Dental Solutions – Mike Thomas
Get all your Hours in one Weekend!
- 18 Scientific Hours!
- 16 Live Streamed hours!
- 4 Hours Professional Development
- 1 Hours Regulatory Standard
Find out more information in our Conference Portal
$200 for both days for DLAT Members (Live stream and recordings of the lectures provided free of charge)
$300 for both days Non-member (Live stream and recordings of the lectures provided free of charge)
- $100 DLAT member Live Stream Only
- $200 Non-Member Live Stream only