Table Clinics: Exhibit Hall
Simply the best way to drive attendees to your booth!
Table clinics will be Saturday morning April 6th from 8am to 12pm.
Deadline for Table Clinic Submission is March 22th, 2019 @6pm
Benefits of Hosting a Table Clinic:
- There will not be any regular classes during this table clinic time in the exhibit hall.
- Attendees will be encouraged to attend and participate in the Table Clinics. They will receive 4 hours CE credit while in the expo hall.
- All CE credits will be handled by DLAT via NBC. All Table Clinics will be categorized as Scientific CE.
- No forms to fill out on your part or the attendees during the Table Clinics! All you have to do is concentrate on your connection with the attendees.
- Each Vendor is highly encouraged to present up to 4 (four) - 25 minute Table Clinic(s).
- Multiple time slots are available. But, No two (2) time slots can be back to back.
- Vendors are encouraged to use promotions to draw attendees to their Table Clinic.
- A schedule of all Table Clinics will be provided to each Attendee and posted for reference.
- Exhibit Hall doors will open at 7:30 am so the exhibitors can get in there an prep.
- You will need to provide your own A/V equipment should your Table Clinic need it.
- Please register your booth first, before filling out this form.
You may present up to 4 different presentations (covering 4 multiple subjects) all you have to do is add all four Table Clinic info items below and fill out the subject matter for each unique one.
The form below is really easy to use:
- Fill out information about your table clinic (Subject, Presenter, Sponsor)
- Choose a time slot (Or multiple slots if you are giving the same presentation multiple times)
- They cannot be back to back so choose time from either the "Top of the Hour" list or the "Bottom of the Hour" list.*
- Click submit
- Click on "submit another response" to enter in details and time slots of a Table Clinic of a different subject.
- some time slots may be moved in order to accommodate the flow of traffic in the exhibit hall, Platinum and Gold sponsors will have higher priority.
If you have any questions or need help filling out your Table Clinic form contact Cade at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Contact info:
Larry Mercadel Sr
All Table Clinic presenters will be provided a schedule of the table clinics as soon as it is available.