Fields of Green.. A Technology Forum

Front Page Forums 2016 DLAT Southwest Conference Fields of Green.. A Technology Forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Ask your questions below in the “Reply To:” Field below for the forum panelist to discuss at the 2016 DLAT Southwest Convention.

Forum Moderator: Pam Johnson

Panelists:

• Peter Pizzi

• Daniel Alter

• Elyese Anderson

• Marlin Gohn

• Jim Collis

• Chris Bain
    #7602 Reply

Cade Tippett

What do you see as the biggest obstacle for Small (3 or fewer employees) in the future digital age of dental labs?

#7604 Reply

Pam

I would like for my clients to do more zirconia restorations instead of PFM’s. Do you have any suggestions on how to get them to change?

#7607 Reply

Robert

investing in cad-cam, is it lease or purchase? and why?

#7706 Reply

Robert

I’m often asked “which is the best
    cement for zirconia crowns”.
    Can you help me with your experience of materials and technique? I have only experience with Triad cementing full contour crowns to implant component.

#7715 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

What is the future of intra oral digital impressions. Is it something to worry about now, or in the future? How far in the future?

#7716 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

What is the future of formally trained (Dental Lab School) technicians. Dental schools are closing what does the future look like without dental lab school technicians available in the workplace?

#7717 Reply

Robert

How long before we see Cad-Cam
    CDT? Would milling centers have one onsite required?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Fields of Green.. A Technology Forum
Your information: