Welcome to the 2019 West Texas Dental Lab Study Group Live Stream Page. Below you will find the schedule of events with links to go to each of the courses individual live streaming page.
How it Works:
- On this page, you will see links to each live streaming course and the times in which they start, click on the link 10 minutes before start time to test your internet connection *Each link will open in a new browser tab so that you will not lose this page
- Each Course has its own Live Streaming page with a Live Video Player and Quiz. *Some of the speakers have provided questions regarding their presentation some have not. Whether they have or not please answer to quiz fully to receive your CE credits
- As you watch each live stream answer the question in the quiz below the video player.
- Once your quiz is submitted please allow 1-2 weeks for your CE to be submitted to NBC.
- That’s it! If you have any questions or issues with the live streaming contact Cade: Webmaster@dlat.org
- Each stream will have a “DVR” function meaning you can pause the stream at any time and come back an pick up where you left off (Up to 4 hours) Note: It will not be “Live” anymore and Q&A will be delayed
- If you experience technical difficulties during the live stream, don’t worry the recordings of them will be available for up to a week after the conference. You will still be able to take the quizzes and receive CE credits.
- CE credit will only be awarded to those names and CDT numbers on the quizzes that match the names and CDT numbers on the registration tickets.
- You may share the links to the live stream with your technicians in your lab but any quizzes submitted that don’t match the names and CDT numbers on the registrations will be discarded and not submitted to NBC
- Technical help will be limited during the live stream so please be patient and check the settings on your computer first before submitting and issues to the Live Stream Administrator.
- Contact Webmaster@dlat.org if you are having any issues before, during or after the live stream
Saturday, October 26, 2018 (9 Hours CE)
Click on course name to go to its Live Streaming Page
Sunday, October 27, 2018 (3 Hours CE)