Congratulations to Members of The Dental Laboratory Association of Texas
As a member of the Dental Laboratory Association of Texas, you are part of a proud tradition, which began in 1944. You’ll discover that there’s much more than just a membership in an organization. Your benefits include all the products and services listed below, as well as outstanding “customer service”. Please contact us if you…
- have a question about your membership
- have a question or need information on NADL or NBC
- have a question on where to get CE credits
- want more information on any of the benefits offered to members
- need to discuss your account
- need to give the association office a change of address.
Benefits of Membership
DLAT membership provides a sense of community, and gives you and your peers the opportunity to speak with a single voice on matters of importance to our industry. The DLAT community also gives members the opportunity to share ideas and network with colleagues in the field.
- REPRESENTATION with … The State Board of Dental Examiners … The Dental Lab Certification Council …The State Legislature… NADL/NBC
- WEB SITE … an up-to-date source of Association information … keeps you informed on current events, meetings, conferences, and provides a membership Business Directory, industry links,
- MEMBERS ONLY online section- this is where you can apply online to join DLAT safely and securely, manage your profile information, Register for events, Communicate with other lab owners, Join in on the forums and most importantly create your online presence using online searchable Business Cards.
- COMMUNICATION … you are kept up to date on news and events with Constant Contact, Facebook and Twitter
- NEWS … to keep members informed on their industry
- NETWORKING … the opportunity to visit with fellow laboratory owners and technicians, and industry representatives to exchange ideas and concerns
- UPS … members get reduced rates
- REFUND LOGISTICS … 3rd party shipping services auditor
- MEADOWBROOK INSURANCE GROUP … great Workmen’s Compensation Insurance
- OPTIO SOLUTIONS. LLC. … helps members with collections
- STRATEGIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS … savings on credit card processing for members and helps members collect bad debts and checks
- TEXANS CREDIT UNION … available to members
- PAYMENTS … membership fees, conference registrations, purchases, and donations are all done securely online!
- VACATION PACKAGE … take a vacation, get Continuing Education Credits plus tax savings
- CONFERENCE & EXPO … members attend at discounted prices
The Association produces two meetings each year in Texas that bring clinicians
and exhibitors comparable to any of the notable meetings in the nation. They
keep you informed of ideas, techniques, products, and services that directly
affect our businesses. The DLAT meetings provide the opportunity for all the
Continuing Education Credits you need for re-certification or registration.
DLAT Position Statements
MISSION … The Dental Laboratory Association of Texas is a non-profit, professional organization dedicated to serving the interest of the dental laboratory industry.
VISION … The goal of the Dental Laboratory Association of Texas is to uphold and improve the standards of dental technology: providing state-of-the-art technological and managerial education, providing a format for professional and ethical growth, and creating lasting fraternal relationships.
Value to You as a Member
The value of your association membership is determined by the benefits you use and how involved you become with the programs. Members will tell you they gain far more value than the cost of their dues.
If you’re not a member yet, you can download the Membership Application / Renewal form, and send to the Executive Director. In addition to the many Benefits of Membership above, your membership fee will be largely offset by savings when registering for DLAT Conferences.